Sunday, July 31, 2005

Newer Pictures of My Girls


Yeah, Calista looked somewhere else right as I shot the picture; and I have NO idea why Ursula is putting her head to the side... she has done this same thing when I want to take pictures of her on other occassions. I try to direct her to hold her head straight up.



Isn't that a cute picture of Calista? My little photogenic petite princess.









Sometimes I can get Ursula to take a decent picture :) She's been doing this fake smile bit nowadays though... but, this one came out cute. My sister, Cherie, actually took this picture of her while her and her girls and my mom were here last week.

2 comments:

Tasha LeBleu said...

I'm such a proud aunt!!!! They are soooo cute, cute, cute!!!

Alison said...

hehehe,
Yeah, I'm a proud mommy too :D