Friday, May 13, 2005

Calista

Her last day of school is May 27th. She went on her first class field trip last Tuesday (May 10th - same day her cousin, Carter was born as well as our cat's first batch of kittens, 3 black tabbies, 1 black, and 1 white one; also same day I had my blood work done for this pregnancy). They went to the Baton Rouge Zoo... I was so nervous about her going with her class... oh, all the tragic potentials/veritables... But, of course, it all turned out fine.

She missed school yesterday. Crazy bus driver passed the bus stop @ 6:55am!!! Geez! School starts @ 7:55am! This was the 2nd time she passed that early and the 2nd time Calista missed the bus. The day before, I sent Calista out at 6:50am and the bus didn't pass until 7:10am. So, I called the principal about it and she said she'd talk to the bus driver and see if I can have a time, within 3 min, of when she'd pass. I mean, come on... what? Am I supposed to get Calista to her bus stop @ 6:45 and let her wait out there until the bus shows up... because she used to pass between 7:05 and 7:15...

No comments: