Thursday, August 02, 2007

Pretty But Dirty Face... LOL


Its funny how the camera will pick up things you hadn't noticed or thought it wasn't so bad... like... ummm.... like how dirty Ursula's face is in these pictures! LOL

What sucked is how good they came out! I mean, I guess I could photoshop them but...

She really didn't look THAT dirty when I was taking these pictures! LOL She had been playing outside and of
course, she doesn't care how dirty she
gets :)


Of course, as always, click on the pictures to see them bigger.



This last picture to the left, with her big smile (real smile) reminds me so much of her Paw-Paw Nathan (Jeremy's dad). I think she has his face shape (Jeremy's too). She definitely has their chin; you can feel the edges of it... I know this because a while back, Nathan was showing me how that was a family trait and her chin feels just like his.

No comments: