Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween



Aren't they so cute? Another thanks to A
unt Tasha for giving the girls their Halloween costumes! hehehe


Ursula wouldn't let me put the
red yarn wig on her this time though :(( Oh well.


Ursula carried that bear with her the WHOLE time! I guess it actually kind of fits the costume though.


Everyone thought they were so cute... well, for Calista, everyone thought she was so pretty! hehehe





I have to say, that after I finished with her make-up, her eyes were so
pretty! She will knock those boys out of their boots when she starts wearing make-up!!! She has such pretty eyes! I know, I sound like the typical mom... but, actually, I wouldn't say it if I didn't think it, even about my own children! I'd say I'm somewhat biased... but, not too extreme like most moms! hehehe




Here's a couple of other pictures I took after coming back home :D She actually posed for these... It was funny. My mom said she looks like Wednesday Addams in that picture to the right :D hehehe

Aimee is right though, one of these years, I'm going to have to get her a Betty Boop costume :D

No comments: