Saturday, October 22, 2005

Roller Skating



The girls were invited to a birthday party at the local skating rink. They really had a good time!

This was Calista's 2nd time skating there. She fell alot, but by the time it was time to go, she told me that she skated around 3 times without falling! She was so excited! hehehe She keeps asking to go back :) Another reason I can't wait to have a vehicle!

I should have brought their Barbie skates though, esp. for Ursula. The guys working there can't tighten the wheels so it was real 'slippery' for the girls. Ursula went about 2 rounds with me and that was good for her! But Ursula enjoyed dancing the chicken dance! hehehe

Here's Ursula doing the Chicken Dance :D It was so cute! Then sometimes, she'd put her hands on the floor and shake her booty! hehehe I have NO idea where she get that kind of dancing from! hehehe

No comments: